Meet Our Physical Therapists
Doug Wallop, PT
Practice Owner, Physical Therapist, Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
Doug is a native Annapolitan and continues 3 generations of physical therapy care. Doug received his degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. Doug has a special interest in post-operative orthopedics and he particularly enjoys rehabilitation shoulder. In his spare time, Doug is an avid sailor and was on the medical team for Team Chessie in the 1997-98 Whitbread round the world race.
Ann Wallop, PT
Practice Founder and Physical Therapist, Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
Ann received her PT degree from Thomas Jefferson University in 1989. She is a pediatric therapist that has worked with a wide spectrum of clients over the last thirty years. Her current areas of specialized experience and knowledge are in treating patients with Torticollis and Plagiocephaly as well as clients with Down Syndrome. She has a special interest and extensive knowledge of developmental biomechanics, gait analysis, and orthotics. In her spare time she loves to travel and to spend time with her family and her dogs.
Mike Wells, DPT
Managing Partner Severna Park, VEDA Certified Vestibular Disorder Specialist
Mike received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from The University of Maryland College Park. His clinical skills emphasize functional training and education to promote habitual change. He focuses on body awareness in an improving biomechanics to facilitate movement patterns and decrease pain. Mike utilizes soft tissue and joint mobilizations to optimize movement efficiency. His clinical interests include working with athletes and patients with balance dysfunction. Mike splits his time between our Annapolis (Riva Rd) and Severna Park locations.
JD Wallop, DPT
JD was born and raised in Annapolis and continues 4 generations of Physical Therapy. JD received his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from St Augustine University. JD enjoys working with a variety of patients and has a special interest in working with post operative clients, athletes and clients with balance dysfunction. JD works primarily at our Riva Road location in Annapolis.
Angela Perkins, DPT, CPT
Angela received her Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from St. Augustine University. Angela enjoys working with post operative clients and athletes. Angela has a special interest in lower extremity biomechanical assessment and she is a custom foot orthotic specialist. Angela works primarily at our Riva Road location in Annapolis.
Kevin O'Donnoghue, DPT
University of Maryland Eastern Shore (2021)
Princess Anne, MD
Kevin received his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. Kevin enjoys treating a variety of rehabilitative patients. He works at our Annapolis (Riva Rd) location.
Joanne Innes, PT
University of Edinburgh (2003)
Joanne specializes in stroke, as well as brain and spine rehabilitation. She works at our Annapolis (Riva Rd) location.
John Schafer, PT
John received his Physical Therapy degree from University of Maryland College Park. John specializes in spinal cord and orthopedic rehabilitation. He works primarily at our Annapolis at Foundation Fitness location, but also occasionally works at our Riva Road location in Annapolis.
Whitney Carlson, PT
Whitney has been practicing for almost 30 years and has worked in a variety of settings including inpatient hospital care, home health care, skilled nursing facilities and has worked in outpatient orthopedics for the last 10 years. She believes in a multifaceted approach to rehab including corrective exercises, tissue mobilization and patient education. She has advanced certifications in Vestibular rehabilitation, functional movement therapy and therapeutic taping, cupping and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization. Whitney has been the clinical director at the Severna Park location since May 2022.
Julia Bodner, DPT
Julia received her Doctorate degree from University of Maryland College Park.
Katie Snoberger, OT
- Undergrad: University of Richmond, bachelors in psychology with neuro concentration obtained in 2013
- Graduate: Master's of Occupational Therapy from Towson University obtained in 2017
- I started working PRN for Annapolis Family Physical Therapy in 2020 right before the pandemic hit providing OT services to Bay Village Assisted Living. In October 2022, I came on as the first full-time OT serving both the Bay Village and Riva road outpatient clinics.
- NBCOT certified. Participated in both outpatient orthopedic hand and neurological mentorships while working for Medstar's National Rehab Hospital. Completed a short introductory mentorship program into vision rehab and plan on exploring that further in the near future.
- I predominantly work with upper extremity, orthopedic injuries, as well as neurological conditions such as stroke, TBI, and Parkinson's to assist individuals in regaining their functional independence with self-care and other activities they once enjoyed.
- I have been happily married since 2017. We currently have one beautiful, perfect little boy.
- My family is everything and I enjoy spending as much time with them as I can. I also enjoy being outdoors, camping, reading and running, specifically training for marathons with my two best friends from college.